Thursday, September 8, 2016

World Physical Therapy Day

Maybe because I missed two days of exercise classes due to Labor Day weekend, I've had more aches and pains that usual. But thanks to what I learned in physical therapy a year ago, I'm now able to work on pulled muscles in my back all on my own. So before I go to bed tonight (as I have the last few nights), I'll be doing some of the exercises that work remarkably well. Every little bit helps as this old age thing starts creeping in.

We had a fun evening drinking wine and catching up. Several of our gang have been under the weather this week, so it's good to share info and keep track of who's missing. And this is one of the things I love so much about living here. You can stay home, but someone's gonna know about it and inform the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment