Monday, September 5, 2016

Labor Day

So this is how I spent my Labor Day. We had a potluck luncheon followed by all kinds of games. I played Mexican Train, a dominoes game. And I have to admit, I just can't get into this. These people can play for hours and I'm only good for about two, and that's stretching it.  I just don't like sitting still that long and truth be told, the conversation is far from scintillating. Hopefully I'll reach a point where I'll enjoy this because groups play every single day and if I get to a point when I can't drive, then this would be a good option. Time will tell. But I don't mean to sound negative. I had a good lunch, got out of the house, and enjoyed visiting before the games began. I'm also thrilled because my car has now been repaired and I'll pick it up in the morning. Yee haw!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment