Thursday, September 22, 2016

First Day of Fall (my ass)

Oh, how I wish it felt like fall. I heard someone from New York say on TV today that he loves fall except that it means winter is coming. And that's exactly how I feel about spring. Fall, however, is my favorite season as it means cooler weather after a miserably hot summer, football, and Thanksgiving. But just to be clear, in Houston we're still miles away from fall. Granted our "feels like" temperature only got up to 102 today and there are rumors of lows in the upper 60's next week, but it's not happening yet. However at this point I can be a little more patient.

It was Winers group this evening and we had a great time. Our new go-to spot is Bonefish Grill... great food and $3 wine during happy hour. We told the manager we will be there every other Thursday from now on and he was thrilled. There were 12 of us and everyone was happy (doesn't happen often when you're talking about that many old women). I love this group!

No comments:

Post a Comment