Thursday, September 29, 2016

Confucius Day

I apologize in advance, but one way to celebrate today is to repeat a "Confucius Says" saying, so here goes... A lion will not cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood. As a rule of thumb, if the saying is humorous, chances are it is not a true saying by this great scholar. And I say, who cares? It's also Coffee Day, but since I don't drink it, had to pass that one by.

Our big news of the day is that Glory got her teeth cleaned. It's a major deal because she had to go under for the cleaning and sadly, had two broken teeth. One was easily sealed off, but the other had to be extracted, dammit. The cleaning was $250 and the vet called midway to tell me about the bad tooth and that it would cost an extra $180. So imagine my surprise when I went to get my baby girl and the bill was $743! Are you kidding me? Turns out there were lots of extras like x-rays, anesthesia, post-op pain reliever, and medication for home. So I'm thinking that unless either dog is unable to eat, we won't do this again. I may change my mind in the future, but this is ridiculous.   

No comments:

Post a Comment