Thursday, September 15, 2016

Chicken Month

I had lots of choices for today's celebration and didn't like any of them. But I'm all over Chicken Month. These are Shirley and Greg's brood and that is one fine looking rooster! His hens obviously think so, too. And I actually ate one of their eggs this morning. Dinner tonight is Costco's rotisserie chicken noodle soup which is chock full of chicken. I love it and buy it whenever it's available.

I slept like a log last night, but still didn't do much today except go to the grocery store. This heat has finally gotten the best of me and I avoid going out if at all possible. Of course, the dogs and I go out twice a day... but only at sunrise and after the sun sets. Only time it's bearable. Surely this can't last much longer. Can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment